Finding the right hires is a key to the success of many businesses. If, for instance, you find someone who is both well qualified and well suited you know that your search was a success. If, on the other hand, you go through the expensive process of hiring someone who is not a good fit for your company or who does not have the right qualifications you lose not only time, but money as well. For this reason, a growing number of companies work with HR executive recruitment firms when it comes time to fill key openings.
Human Resources Executive Recruiters Help Companies of All Sizes Find the Right People
Outplacement consulting firms and various types of recruiting firms help companies fill the important openings that they have. In addition, these firms often provide training and onboarding advice that can help companies keep the talented resources that they hire. It does little good, for instance, if that new manager that you hire leaves for another company two years after she starts. Strategic human resources consultants, however, help companies pave the way for a successful onboarding process for a single executive hire, as well as an entire team of new sales people.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the various ways that an executive search firm can help you make sure that your company is making the best staffing decisions:
- Only 2 out of 10 workers believe their manager is doing a good job of encouraging them to do their best work, according to a Gallup poll. This kind of dissatisfaction can lead to employees looking for other places to work.
- With 27 women heading major firms, the percentage of female CEOs in Fortune 500 companies topped 5% for the first time in the first quarter of 2017.
- Representing a 25% increase compared to two years earlier, 2.7 million workers voluntarily left their jobs at the end of June 2015.
- 86% of companies with employee recognition programs indicated an increase in worker happiness.
- With 6 in 10 open to a new job at any given time, more than any other generation,Millennials have been called the “Job Hopping Generation,” according to a 2016 Gallup poll.
HR executive recruitment and search firms provide valuable services to companies of all sizes. From finding the right person for a key opening in an organization to making sure that you have processes in place to keep those hires, the right search firm can be an invaluable resource.