If your company is looking for a way to grow your business you might be faced with the task of building your team. Finding, orientating, and keeping those new employees, however, can sometimes be a challenge. Making sure that you find the right hires is difficult enough in some fields, but making sure that the newest employees are properly trained can be a whole other issue. If you do not take the right amount of time to make sure that you have a successful onboarding plan, though, you can lose many of your new hires within the first three months.
Human resources executive recruiters are able to help companies of all size find the talent they are looking for. In addition, some of these HR executive search firms can also make sure that your company has a strong onborading process in place. Making sure that all of your new hires, no matter what level, understand your company policies and mission statements and goals can make for a smoother transition. The cost of hiring new workers can be significant, so more and more companies are realizing the importance of making sure that new hires make a successful transition, increasing the chance that they will stay on the job.
Consider these facts and figures about the services that an HR executive search firm provides and the hiring needs and challenges of both large and small companies:
- Representing a 25% increase compared to the previous two years, 2.7 million workers voluntarily left their jobs at the end of June 2015.
- In addition to finding the right staff, it is increasingly important to make sure that you have programs in place to keep the workers that you have. Fortunately, 86% of companies with employee recognition programs cite an increase in worker happiness, so this is a way to improve the longevity of your staff.
- Unfortunately, only 20% of workers believe their manager is doing a good job of encouraging them to do their best work, according to a Gallup poll.
- Gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers, according to McKinsey?s research.
- Ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform their peers, according to McKinsey?s research.
As the new year begins, a number of companies are looking for executive hires. In addition to finding these hires, however, it is also important to make sure that there are processes in place that will help keep these new hires on staff.
To see more, read this.